Reports to : National Sales Manager Corporate Salary
Source New to Bank customers for Corporate Salary Accounts, current accounts & Related Fee Products thus generating fee based revenue (TFX / GI / LI / Cards)
Overall Job Description
1. Responsible for achieving the monthly sales target assigned for various products & services offered by the Bank.
2. Cross sell new products & service opportunities.
3. Market mapping, Competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
4. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
5. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
6. Co-ordinate with internal teams to accomplish the task assigned.
7. Work within the Compliance boundaries set by regulatory bodies & bank.
8. Maintain daily activity matrix and calls / follow ups.
9. Responsible for achieving monthly targets of movement of customers to other alternate channels (Net Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM etc).
10. Responsible for regular salary credit for clients on boarded with a minimum salary threshold defined by the bank.
11. Make daily sales call along with the Relationship Managers.
12. Attract potential customers for Corporate Salary Accounts, and also generate fee based revenue.
13. Maintaining salary credit of the accounts opened.