Responsibilities and Duties
1. Design, build, and deliver Anaplan models from scratch / Modify existing models, extend POCs, and translate 2D spreadsheet models into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models.
2. Define and administer user roles and permissions in Anaplan.
3. Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs.
4. Conceive and execute new Anaplan solutions to support new business objectives, initiatives and solve complex business problems Gather business requirements and identify new use cases.
5. Build application models that will package specific processes (e.g. sales forecasting, financial planning and forecasting, etc.
6. Provide guidance to team members regarding technical configuration, testing processes, etc.
7. Advanced Excel experience including macros, charts, and pivot tables - Your most important skill will be the ability to translate model-building in Excel to a multi- dimensional software platform.
8. The incumbent must be Certified Anaplan Model builder.
9. Familiarity with Agile process, Visual Basic Scripting and DOS / Java scripting is desirable.
10. Excellent communication skills - Client communication must be personable, articulate, and knowledgeable.
11. Support FP &A based on requirement.
12. Managing Anaplan license requirement in accordance with Contractual terms.
Key Skills : Excel to a multi- dimensional software platform., Client communication must be personable, articulate, and knowledgeable.
Familiarity with Agile process, Visual Basic Scripting, DOS / Java scripting
Experience : - 11+ Years