1. Verifying and Validating Provider records and maintaining provider network database and other applications 2. Adding new Practitioners, Groups & Facility records newly in to NDB Application 3.
Meeting assigned production and quality standards using established guidelines, procedure and policies 4. Escalating complex issues and clarifications to immediate reporting staff on timely manner 5.
Adopt process related changes and updates received by US subordinates and follow the same during process. 6. Identifying new process scenarios and discuss the same with supervisory team 7.
Clearing ageing claims on all different workflows on top priority basis and keep ageing in control 8. Obtaining regular feedback on performance from the immediate reporting staff and adopt improvements steps if it is needed 9.
Ensure all the compliance policies are met as per business requirements
1. Minimum graduation and above qualification required
2. Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
3. Moderate work experience within Provider functions of US Healthcare
4. Should be able to deliver well under pressure and ability to solve routine problems on own
5. Flexible in workplace and works with others as part of team and should be open for different shift zones