JOB DESCRIPTION : Job Purpose
As a Therapy Business Manager you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in assigned market.
Further you will drive primary sales, secondary sales and ensuring brand presence in defined markets. You will supervise / manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales objectives thereby ensuring achievement of financial and ethical objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
To achieve this you will have authority to develop your customer management plan, approve expiry products issue credit note for distributors under your control, recommending appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop, execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
You have a very important role to play in Division's success.
Roles and Responsibilities in detail
Area Business Planning :
Business generation & development :
a. 100% coverage of Doctors.
b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division / therapy.
c. Market intelligence collection, retailer level inventory management calls as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy / division.
Brand Management :
Customer Management :
You are manager of the company in your territory and will be authorized to build company’s reputation in your territory.
You will be responsible for practicing and leading other junior team members of the company by setting personal example of excellence in :
1. Lead and execute strict adherence to Abbott Code of Business conduct
2. Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, FCPA , Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
3. Conformation to all financial and administration systems, compliance to statutory and regulatory norms of the company and laws of the land
4. Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring
5. Ensure high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
6. Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
7. Ensure transactions and orders are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
8. Manage attrition of customer and resource bases
9. Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time base which you will have to execute to the fullest
10. To attend and participate in Strategy meetings, briefing sessions, doctors meets, workshops, training programmes and any other programmes undertaken by the company to equip you or activities for performance of your job or promote the sales of product of the company or to improve company image.
11. Ensure adherence to EHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Attend all required EHS trainings as applicable.
Wear safety gears (e.g. Helmet) while riding on two-wheeler. Report any EHS incidents and / or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision.
Forward any opportunities to improve the EHS program to supervision.
JOB FAMILY : Sales Force
DIVISION : EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION : India >
Bangalore : 16th Main Road
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS : WORK SHIFT :
WORK SHIFT : Standard
TRAVEL : Yes, 100 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE : Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES :
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)