Do you have experience supporting customer transformation initiatives by combining strategy, technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the clients’ most complex challenges? If so, Enmain is the place for you! Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research.
- Lead projects that enhance client’s understanding of the customer.
- Serve as customer advocate during new product launches and service upgrades.
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Lead teams in developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Have a strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage boundary partners.
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase ability to change the customer experience.
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in CX, customer journey, customer blueprinting or human centered design.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in management subject is required.
- Knowledge and implementation of core CX efforts end-to-end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.