Job Description :
We are looking for a experienced PHP associate to design and
shape unique, user-centric B2B products. The ideal candidate
will have experience working in agile teams.
Experience Range : 2 - 5 years
2 - 5 years
Educational Qualifications :
Job Responsibilities :
1. Work completely independently in end to end system / solution. 2. Quality focused developer, uses best practices of design, coding and testing within the team.
3. A good problem solver, able to analyze technology issues in production environment. 4. Take initiatives and provide innovative ideas / suggestions to improve overall product / solution.
5. Maintain highly positive attitude and conducive working environment at all the times for the team members and peers. 6.
Always keep himself / herself updated about technology advancements, new trends. Share the knowledge with team members regularly.
Skills Required :
Candidate Attributes :
2. Good to Have - MongoDB, HTML, CSS, Apache Webserver, Git, JIRA
3. Should be able to understand the requirements and implement independently
4. Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software Development
5. Good understanding of the software development life cycle.
6. Strong analytical skills, excellent problem solver and self-starter
7. Server Side Programming Technologies
8. Working experience in Linux development environment
9. Analyze the current implementations and enhance them with Strong Debugging and Analytical skills
10. Ability to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
Willingness to innovate, explore new ideas and acquire new skills and knowledge
Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence