The person will be responsible for IVD-Rapid sales in Ahmedabad-Gujarat region and will look after the periphery area too.
SUMMARY OF POSITION :
The person would be responsible for achieving the annual sales targets by focusing on
promotion and sales activity of Diagnostic product - RAPID kits.
Should have experience in selling Diagnostics Kits - Malaria, Dengue, HIV, HCV, ELISA,
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Achieve budgeted product mix sales and collections.
2. Provide technical details of the products to the customers
3. Manage channel sale partners in the territory
4. Manage the account receivables
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC / ON-GOING FUNCTIONS :
1. Provide transfer price to Regional Manager
2. Incumbent might sell some products below the pricing norms provided by marketing
function, but has to maintain the net contribution. In case he / she wants to sell below the
NC level, has to seek approval of the supervisor.
3. Identify competitors in their territory and gather information about their activities.
4. Report to the Manager on weekly basis and provide update on the activities performed.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications :
WORKING CONDITIONS : Office - 5%
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.