Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites, and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application, and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water, and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users, and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Have product responsibility for critical Pulse Secure products such as virtual ADC
- Responsible for market analyses, product/solutions requirements definition, and financial ROI analyses to guide strategic product roadmaps
- Define and develop use cases linked to market drivers resulting in focused product requirements and roadmaps based on customer and market needs.
- Identify opportunities for growth and competitive differentiation through new solutions; build market requirements and business cases to help commit product delivery plans
- Identify solution partnerships and strategic alliances to enable new growth opportunities and GTM motions
- Identify and define routes to market and business models, including pricing & packaging
- Illustrate the vision and key phases of the product deliverables with targeted timeframes via the Roadmap
- Be the company’s thought leader and industry subject matter expert for your product
- Partner with marketing, engineering, services, sales, and customers to drive product direction for Pulse Secure products, including Buy, Build, or Partner solution delivery.
- Create reports that track manage the Business Plan of the performance of the assigned product(s) based on revenue, customers, market penetration, etc.
- Drive common business and product practices across the Product organization
- Work within and across product teams to deliver high-impact and high-quality releases that are on time.
- Engage customers and prospects to understand and meet their business objectives with Pulse product solutions
- 7-10+ years’ experience in product management in Infrastructure Technology/Software
- Relevant industry experience preferably in ADC, WAF, Security, and Enterprise Networking
- MBA preferred
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to listen, organize and champion key initiatives and projects for product development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology clearly
- Ability to work independently or lead others on projects
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skill
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering and drive technical product requirements
- Ability to articulate value propositions both within and outside of the organization
- Flexible, self-motivated, team player with a start-up mentality and get-it-done attitude
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly make decisions and influence across organizational boundaries
- Ability to influence groups of individuals through proven leadership
Powered by JazzHR