2. Experience with enterprise-level integrations via web services and EDI for master data and transactional events.
3. Hands-on development experience with ERP systems.
4. System development experience in one or more of the following domains in consumer electronics : Finance (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Accounting), Logistics and Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, EDI and System Integration, CRM, Master Data Services, PLM.
5. Track record in working with cross-functional engineering teams and business operations teams.
6. Ability to use critical thinking / logic skills to resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner.
7. Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work in ambiguous, changing business environment.
Candidate Profile : Qualification :
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent practical experience.
2. Masters Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
Experience : 3 years of work experience implementing ERP solutions covering OTC, PTP, and accounting functions.