Senior Manager, Tax & Treasury PMO Testing Shared Services
Drive operational excellence in the PMO Shared Services team of the Oracle Tax and Treasury organization. Own and execute all testing deliverables of systems implementation projects in order to ensure achievement of all project functionality and quality goals. Manage a team of test leads and testers to ensure testing deliverables meet business requirements and are completed in alignment with project timelines. Cross functional engagement with global process owners to get their alignment on the testing deliverables. Support additional PMO Shared Services deliverables including leading special process improvement projects.
• Own the testing deliverables for Tax & Treasury organization’s systems projects.
• Understand the projects’ business requirements, define & execute the testing plan to cover all business scenarios to ensure successful completion of projects.
• Engage with project PMs, Business teams, cross-functional teams and OAL-IT to get their support on testing deliverables.
• Manage all testing phases including Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Handle testing related issues and escalations.
• Submit defects identified during testing to the OAL IT & Product Development teams and ensure they get fixed to the satisfaction of the Business teams.
• Lead the UAT sign-off activities and provide inputs into the overall Readiness Review of the project prior to Go-live.
• Publish weekly Test metrics and status for all in-flight projects.
• As a people manager, hire and manage resources. Assign them deliverables and manage their performance.
• Measure the Testing team’s performance, and identify and implement improvement opportunities including test automation. Document the testing process.
• Support the PMO team on other Shared Services deliverables including leading special projects focused on process improvements.
• 12+ years of experience with Systems projects involving Oracle E-Business Suite or Tax in the role of a Manager, Project Manager, Business Process Analyst or Test lead.
• Solid understanding of Systems Testing lifecycle and deliverables, including Test Planning and Execution.
• Solid knowledge of Oracle Financials including Quote-to-Cash, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger.
• Familiarity with Corporate Tax & Treasury processes and software solutions.
• Ability to create and manage project plans, with expertise in proactively managing project issues and risks.
• Experience managing people including hiring, assigning work and managing performance.
• Ability to lead the team with an outcome-based approach with focus on continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships with cross functional teams, including influencing skills to achieve organizational objectives.
• Demonstrated process documentation and improvement experience.
• Hands-on experience with analyzing data patterns and root causing software defects.
• Ability to communicate to all levels in the organization using simple, easy-to-understand messaging (verbal and written).
• Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Finance or related field preferred.