WHAT YOU'LL DO
Administer HR Processes as per guidelines
1. Employee Requests on Bonafide Letters : Issue Bonafide Letters to Employees as per BCG guidelines.
2. Internal Communication Manage internal communication mailers on Birthday / Anniversary & new born baby announcements.
3. Kwench Overall manage the Kwench library & ensure new hires gets the access on time. Deal with external vendor for process efficiencies.
4. Welcome back new mom lead this initiative for BST staff
Employee Records & Database Management
1. Personal files Management- filing regularly and audit.
2. Create HRO Records and ensure sanctity & accuracy of the system at all times
HR Dashboards & KPIs
1. HR KPI Reporting & Consolidation
2. Support various teams for multiple data requests
Risk Management and Audit compliance
1. Maintain all employee records relevant documents in personal files to keep them up to date
2. Oversee and manage HRO Records and ensure inviolability & accuracy of the data on the system at all times
3. Conduct quarterly audits to check sanctity of data
YOU'RE GOOD AT
YOU'RE GOOD AT (CONT'D)
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
YOU'LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society.
As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next.
We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward.
BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business. As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed.
Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.