About Testbook -
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.
1 Crore students and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right.
That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup.
You are the sole master of your work.
But it’s not all about work. Testbook is a family that likes to party, and often. Testbook is where you form bonds for life and connections that last forever.
Just like that chacha you can’t shake off on Whatsapp, texting you about the next binge fest.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks and the number is rocketing weekly.
Now is the time to join the force.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Analyze and research exams patterns of UPSC and other State PSC CSAT exam, type of questions and difficulty level to remain updated with the latest trends in questions asked in PSC exams
2. Develop creative content, frame new questions and write easy-to-understand solutions and Review content and questions created by other SME / Content Developers to ensure quality
3. Plan, develop and execute the launch of new Test Series (or live tests), in coordination with Content Managers and other team members
4. Analyze the performance of Mock Tests using high-end analytical tools, draw insights and improve content quality
5. Interact with users to understand their needs, take feedback and clear their doubts
What we are looking for :
1. An enthusiastic individual who would like to make a difference to the education sector in India
2. Should have a strong passion for education, and willing to learn new things
Self-driven, creative and motivated with strong adherence to deadlines and learning
4. Proven time management and organizational skills
5. Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel)"