1. Designing visual / graphic design themes and concepts for cutting-edge, interactive websites and web applications.
2. Ideating and conceptualising top-notch creative work for excellent clients.
3. Execute client requirements for visual / graphic design, including website designs, graphics for websites and PowerPoint, e-
Marketing collateral, and multimedia.
4. Design PowerPoint and Word templates to match client needs.
5. Optimise designs for special uses high resolution for print and low resolution for web.
6. Help define overall site styles and imagery, including page layout (screen schematics) and interactions (user paths).
7. Create unique brand identities for the web and execute corporate re-branding projects.
8. Document brand and design guidelines for clients.
9. Continually evolve new design techniques as well as learn and research emerging front-end technologies that create significant value for our clients.
Candidate Profile : Desired Skills :
Desired Skills :
1. High quality design capability is a must with great attention to detail a continuous requirement.
2. Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and Flash and ability to use effects, gradients and other tools to create rich designs.
3. Knowledge of creating templates / masters in applications like PowerPoint and Word is essential.
4. Creativity and the ability to create original designs are mandatory.
5. Comfortable working with creative briefs and references to unleash your own creative instinct.
6. Comfortable working in a Mac environment.