4+ year hands-on experience on requirements analysis, design, software development, testing & configuration management and who can work with minimal supervision.
2+ year experience on Automotive Infotainment domain & relevant tools.
Experience on CarDSP Chip (HERO / DIRANA).
4. Audio terminology and Audio post processing knowledge like volume, Balance, Fade, equalization etc.,
5. Programing experience in RTOS / Multithreaded environment.
6. Strong coding knowledge in Embedded C and / or C++.
7. Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
8. Experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.