1) Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.2) To generate leads & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
3) Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders / Principals.4) Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
5) Participate in pricing the solution / service.6) Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
7) Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.8) Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
9) Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
10) Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as : Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale.