Send me Jobs like this
Greetings from Sutherland !
Job / Overview
This position is responsible for creating a seamless match between A / R and A / P has enabled efficiency in the riskless provisioning of working capital between suppliers and buyers.
Note : We are looking at candidates who can join Immediately or within 8 days for the below mentioned role.
Role description :
The supplier relationship manager (SRM) is a B2B inside sales position with supplier acquisition and account management responsibilities.
SRM primarily use multi-media channels (e.g., digital presentations, OB & IB calls, email, and chat) to acquire new market participants and grow supplier relationships.
There will be occasions where SRM will visit suppliers in-person or attend conferences where customers frequent. All accounts are provided to SRM, generally with warm leads.
Although there is no expectation of cold calling, SRM will often need to prospect key financial decision makers.
Sales efforts are consultative; helping suppliers to identify the best working capital solution possible is paramount.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Acquire new participants in the Client marketplace
2) Cultivate ongoing use of the Client marketplace from active participants
3) Increase frequency and quality of market participation
4) Manage and grow a book of business.
5) Interacting with client via calls and emails.
Required Skills :
1) Capacity to adapt quickly within a dynamic sales program
2) Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
3) Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
4) Strong skills in using CRM programs (preferably Salesforce)
5)Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
6)Be a self starter.
7)Well conversant with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Word.
9) Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
Required Experience :
1) 1-2+ years of experience in financial sales
2) 1-2+ years of experience in B2B / inside sales
3) 1-2+ years of experience in business development and account management
4) Extensive experience selling to executives, such as CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, controllers, finance directors, etc.
5) Experience selling in diverse contexts, including phone sales, digital presentation and face-to-face
Required Knowledge :
1) Financial concepts such as interest rates, APR, APY, working capital, EBITDA, liquidity, cash conversion cycles, etc.
2) Financial options available to businesses, such as credit lines, business loans, factoring, supply chain finance, etc.
3) Business processes, such as MSAs, POs, invoicing, trade terms, static and dynamic discounts, payment methodologies, etc.
4) Financial reporting, such as balance sheets, income statements, 10-Q and 10-K reports, etc.
Education : Bachelors degree in finance or accounting with minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in accounting
Shift timings : Fix 9 am to 6pm with Saturday and Sunday fixed off
Venue : Sutherland, 5th Floor, Liberty Towers, Next to Reliable Tech Park, Thane- Belapur road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
Interview time : 1pm to 5pm
Contact Person : HR Rutuja
Sr. Associate Talent Acquisation
Accounts Payable accounts receivable Working Capital Liquidity cash Cash Applications Business Loan Balance Sheet Income Tax supply chain finance scm finance Invoicing B2B Sales Inside Sales Lead Generation presales
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile :
Sutherland Global Services Private Limited
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services.
Sutherland offers an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle.
One of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world, it serves global leaders in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, N.
Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, UK, and the United States.
For more information, visit www.sutherlandglobal.com Download PPT Photo 1 View Contact Details