The communications industry is quickly moving towards 5G intelligent networks, virtualized network functions and Cloud deployments as Software as a Service (SaaS). The Oracle Communications Apps Global Business Unit has been at the forefront of this technological innovation and is best positioned given its extensive footprint in communications software and ability to leverage Oracle’s Cloud platform and Cloud infrastructure components. Oracle Communications is bringing new cloud native applications to the market based on a cutting edge architecture! This is a GREAT time to join and to be part of an amazing and rewarding journey! We are looking for innovative software engineers who have the passion and vision to transform the telecommunications industry.
The Oracle India IDC team will be working closely with R&D teams, Product management, Professional services, Global customer support, and other Oracle applications groups (e.g. Oracle Fusion Middleware) located in global locations.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will define and develop software using tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications as well as providing technical leadership to other software developers. You will also assist in specifying, designing and implementing modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree (B.E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ M. Tech./ M.S.) from reputed universities
· 2-6 years of experience in delivering Cloud Applications using cloud technologies
· Experienced Java Programmers with good debugging and problem solving skills.
· Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and J2EE applications
· Experience with cloud applications using technologies such as Springboot, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, git, Kubernetes.
· Experience in Web UI development using JET, Node.js or React.js will be a plus.
· Prior experience in building high quality enterprise software with emphasis on performance and scalability.
· Should be able to write quality code and be able to perform peer code review
· Team building, coaching and collaborating skills
· Excellent problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Good knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle and methodology
· Experience in CI/CD and Devops delivery model