1. Candidate must have graduation with minimum 50%. 2. Must be ready to work in the team. 3. Must have the ability to work without guidance.
Primary Job Functions : 1. Provide telephonic / internet / physical support of the products used by clients across Globe.
2. This will involve installation, training, Service, configuration, first line application support, investigating customer escalations and troubleshooting of Software.
Has to visit / travel client location also. 3. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
4. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements. 5. Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
6. Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement. 7. Has to provide guidance to clients on function, usage, and operation of products.
8. Possess an excellent level of product knowledge. 9. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
10. Convey customer feedback to development staff.