1. Producing creative content for learning products in association with instructional design lead, subject matter experts and media asset developers.
2. Adding storytelling, animation, interactivity and design in academic content.
3. Executing through the creative content production pipeline using design tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting.
4. Following instructional design guidelines and standards for all creative content projects keeping in mind learning objectives and outcomes.
5. Visualizing a variety of concepts across multiple subjects using instructional design theories, practices and methods.
6. Collaborating with different content and media producers in developing creative content assets like scripts, storyboards, graphics, videos, animation, simulations etc.
7. Asset management and maintenance across and beyond projects.
8. Ensuring creative content quality control, packaging and delivery.
9. Researching tools and trends and implementing best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
10. Following a vision for the team and the product.
Must Have :
1. 2-4 years of work experience in instructional design with an EdTech Company and a rich portfolio of instructional design work.
2. Advanced proficiency in visual design softwares like Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and an ability to storyboard.
3. Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts.
4. Strong communication, coordination and collaboration skills.
Should Have :
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering, instructional design, educational technology, visual design, multimedia or a related field.
2. In-depth knowledge of learning theories, instructional design models and media production technologies.
3. Ability to perform a variety of tasks along with executing and trouble shooting through projects.
4. Free imagination and constant curiosity with a passion to transform education through creativity.