HR Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition
ConvergePoint is currently looking for an HR Recruiter to help drive the growth of the company in Chennai. The role will be responsible for attracting a high-performing team that aligns with the core values and culture of the company.
- Be able to use job boards, social media profiles, and resume databases to create a pool of qualified candidates.
- Be responsible for creating and implementing effective processes for talent acquisition.
- Use Top Grading methodologies and personality assessments to screen and shortlist candidates.
- Be responsible for attracting and hiring high-performing team members with a focus on company culture and core values.
- Track all candidate progress and communications using an ATS.
- Prepare HR KPI's and metrics for weekly and monthly review.
What we are looking for:
- A bachelor's degree in HR related field is required.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Any experience working with scaling startups is a huge plus.
- Must be a person that is self-driven and can take ownership and drive change in the organization.
- Must have excellent attention to detail. Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must have experience leveraging social media and other outlets to increase brand awareness.
- Must have an excellent understanding of best practices and processes in HR.
- Be able to leverage technical and behavioral assessments to identify and hire the right candidates.
- Familiarity with Top Grading or other recruiting methodologies is highly desired.
- Experience hiring for culture and core values is a must.
- Be extremely familiar with using an applicant tracking system to manage the entire hiring lifecycle.
- Must be very tech-savvy and be able to adopt new technologies easily.
- Must be able to track KPI's and metrics across all HR functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
Converge Point is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Katy, TX. We are the leading provider of compliance software solutions on Office 365 Microsoft SharePoint. Converge Point currently serves a large number of customers (Fortune 500, Enterprise, and mid-size organizations) in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Converge Point was listed as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States by Inc. magazine in 2018.
You can find more information about the company at .convergepoint.