From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours! We are seeking a talented Retail Manager to join the band.
1. Opening, Running, Closing duties.2. Retail ordering / inventory procedures and 3rd party inventory Procedures.3. Receive all Merchandise shipments, verifying product quantity is correct.
4. Creation and designing of merchandise for retail sales.5. Review staff appearance and uniform.6. Participate in all Sound Checks (discuss Retail promotions).
7. Adjust Retail staffing levels, with focus on floor coverage and scheduling.8. Implement Retail promotions.9. Conduct Retail Audit.
10. Attend Manager's Meeting.11. Utilize the Portal - Merchandise Section.12. Utilize Visual Display Techniques.13. Validate Retail staff on Opening, Running, closing duties.
14. Validate staff on 10-5-1st and Last concept.15. Review problem areas in shift and make recommendations for Improvement.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.2. Requires full knowledge of all areas of merchandising (national and local).3. Ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously should pose a challenge without being overwhelming.
4. Ability to form strong relationships with Hard Rock employees, vendors, and outside organizations.5. Strong facilitation skills.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.7. Passion for learning and demonstration.8. Ability to organize several projects and use the departments / company resources to achieve success.
9. Command of various software programs in particular Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).10. Understanding and ability to troubleshoot various audio / visual systems11.
Possesses a positive attitude and the desire to motivate others.
LANGUAGE SKILLS1. Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.2. Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
3. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees of the organization.
4. Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS1. Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, and bending) for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.3. Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.4. Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
5. Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.6. Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
7. Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.8. Ability to toler
Please send in applications to Valencia Crasto at hr hrhgoa.com or do drop in personally, Monday through Saturday 10 : 00 a.m. to 05 : 00 p.m.