Team Lead Customer Success Experience 5 - 7 yrs Budget 6 - 7 LPA We are looking for Team Lead who will be responsible for supervising, motivating and monitoring team performance and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Team.
This position will be responsible for the Customer Success Department and the role will include, but not limited to, coaching, training, monitoring, answering and enforcing the policies and guidelines of the department.
Manage the Customer Success Team to increase efficiency within the department and ensure outstanding service for all the customers.
We are looking for someone who has a proven record of creating a positive team culture, building and motivating strong teams, while being able to assist in developing new strategies to increase the overall team performance.
Responsibilities 1. Assist Customer Success Managers with day-to-day activities and provide them with guidance and motivation.
Train, coach and track daily production and daily attendance. 2. Increase agent efficiency, reduce call drops and missed calls.
3. Handle all escalated requests across all channels facing the customers. 4. Understand monthly goals and track team progress throughout the month.
5. Assist other departments and fill in whenever needed. 6. Assist managers / stakeholders with tracking and maintaining the day-to-day, weekly, and monthly team reports for performance and attendance, while following the Standard Operating Procedures.
7. Work closely with managers / stakeholders in creating monthly strategies with individual team and the overall team to accomplish monthly goals.
8. Maintain reports that are assigned from the team in a timely manner. Criteria 1. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
2. Should have lead a team of minimum 10-15 members. 3. Should have working of cloud telephony platforms as well as other integrated CRM platforms.
4. Ability to guide the team to provide the best resolution to the customers and also willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.
5. Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response. 6. Should have worked in a team environment as well as independently.
7. Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs. 8. Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
9. Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills. 10. Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues and escalating whenever necessary.
11. Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions. 12. Flexible with the working schedule may be expected.