Key responsibilities :
1. Involve actively in the complete lifecycle from pilot, onboarding to the complete duration of subscription period.
2. Establish deployment goals and success factors and then develop a plan to carry them out successfully.
3. Guide, educate and train the client teams on product adoption.
4. Monitor, document and analyse the progress towards the stated goals and results.
5. Have a data driven approach in providing solutions for the identified usage gaps.
6. Build value-based relationships with the clients as the single point of contact.
7. Identify right business use cases where Empuls can be applied and work with the client for getting them implemented ensuring measurable results.
8. Drive opportunities for cross selling and upselling.
9. Negotiating and closing renewals with existing clientele.
10. Communicate and brainstorm with the product team on customer feedback and help refine the product roadmap.
11. Work with the marketing team to execute customer surveys, case studies, usability tests etc.
Whom will you work with ?
You will closely work with the product team. You will report to the product team.
What are we looking for ?
An enthusiastic individual with minimum 2+ years of experience in customer success in a HR tech / SaaS company.
1. Experience managing customers (Small, mid and large) and handoff from Sales to onboarding to customer success.
2. Relevant experience in account management and customer success, preferably for SaaS products.
3. Bachelor- s / Master’s degree in any HR, Tech, MBA etc .
4. Strong interpersonal skills with excellent listening skills and empathy quotient.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication.
6. Self-motivated, team player with high focus on customer centricity and delight.
7. Expertise in handling client issues and servicing the client in a fast-paced environment.
8. Preferred experience in HR domain and Technical skills.
What can you look for ?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals.
We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
We are :
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of rewards & recognition, employee surveys via Empuls, incentive management via Compass and an e-commerce product catalog via Plum.
We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
Way forward :
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume.
All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.