Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive.
The epicenter of this transformation is the network our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration.
From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed.
The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Responsible for activities that ensure the correct and smooth movement of the inventory within warehouse floor and the yard, supporting warehouse process to complete costumer’s orders more efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Scheduling of order picking for production lines based on the line status.
2. Scheduling of order picking for sub assembly lines (Rail machining, rail assembly and Input cable assembly) as per production sequence.
3. Ensure all orders are picked in 3 different bins and loaded on material trolley with identification. And also have to ensure all picked orders are checked in their respective shifts.
4. Need to supervise and ensure orders are picked on time and kept in staging area.
5. Monitoring of SAP Entry such as TO generation for at least 14 to 15 orders / shift, orders label printing, extra issues 20 to 25 slips / shift, consumable and bulk entry.
6. Ensuring of Phase cable reels are issued 3 to 4 in a day as per requirement, after cutting issued on line according to priority
7. Input cable Raw and FG stock is managed by warehouse by maintaining Supermarcket KANBAN System. Following the KANBAN process by emptying and filling bin physically as well as in system.
8. Managing water spiders by keeping the required bulk material in staging area and feed the lines without hampering the main production lines.
And reduction of WIP material on lines.
9. Clearance of FG cables, rail machining and rail assembly is done twice in shift.
10. Monitoring of FG antenna one piece flow - Check for packing material feeding and movement of FG to 4th bay.
11. Reconciliation of input cable / phase cable / Connectors / Argus phase cables / Braided cables / Consumables and Bulk parts is monitored weekly ( High value items)
12. Need to monitor the picking activity closely of the material from reroll, POU, 4th bay and pandal
13. Follow up with Planners for intransit material and production sequence of main production and sub assembly lines.
14. Monitoring and timely transaction of VISUAL KANBAN material which is used for extra issue
15. Bond pack area Milk run for bulk parts like cartons, corrugated end caps, foams, pallets and angle boards. Need to issue every two hours and monitor the activities without stopping packing lines.
16. Material coordinator to ensure that small parts of fast moving POU location are replenished every shift.
17. As per the new break through Kaizen of pre drilling of Radomes and end caps. Material coordinator has to ensure material is given for predrilling of lined up orders.
18. Attending MRB - Follow up for RTV material and maintaing the track of MRB decision material.
19. Managing of new production lines at CNC machining area - Make sure orders are given on time without any shortages and timely moving of material from staging area to new lines
20. Managing of 35 employees working in different areas and on different tasks make sure they have completed their jobs before the shift ends.
21. Coordination with quality to get the material clear from Quality block on time for production.
22. Monitoring the cycle count parts in shifts.
23. Monitoring of rejected Input cables, Phase cables, rails, PSA and get it released the conversion order to support PIP saving project.
24. Completion of shift reports and handovering of shift operation to next reliever.
25. To take on responsibility for the control of failed quality components and manage shelf life materials.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as B.Com with minimum 2+ years of relevant experience.
Diploma with minimum 4+ years of experience.
ITI / 12th with 8 years Experience.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
Knowledge High level of skill and knowledge in warehouse operations with demonstrated ability to function in a Co-ordinator role.
Good numeric skill. Familiar with material and inventory ordering and distribution processes. Familiar with storage and disposal of chemicals, Bulk, Shelf life, FIFO parts.
Skills - Proficiency in SAP as it relates to time and attendance, material transactions, etc. Very good interpersonal, communication & people management skills.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.