The hunt is for strong Java Developer and a team player with the ability to manage effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (customers & team members alike).
Incumbent will demonstrate personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved both within the internal teams, and with partner organizations and suppliers.
Role : Java - Software Developer / Senior Software Developer
Location : Indore, M.P
Experience : 4 - 8+ Years
Immediate Joiners preferred.
Skill Matrix :
Programming Languages : JAVA / J2EE.
Framework : Struts, Spring - MVC / Boot, JDBC, Hibernate.
Web Development : HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON.
Databases : SQL
IDE / Tools : Eclipse, SQL Developer, Git.
Required Skills & Experience :
1. Should have 4 - 8 + years of experience of working on Java EE projects.
2. Should have experience of working on :
3. Struts / Spring MVC Framework, Web Services (SOAP / REST)
4. HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON
5. Tomcat / Spring Boot / JBoss WildFly
6. Should have lead a team of at least 2-3 members.
7. Should have excellent communication & problem solving skills and ability to motivate team.
8. Should be able to work independently and confident to represent InfoBeans
9. Should have good knowledge of all phases of project execution.
10. Good to have knowledge of writing SQLs
11. Knowledge of Agile / Scrum Methodology is a plus.
Softer Attributes : -
1. Gifted / Able communicator.
2. Self-motivated, intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
3. High energy levels, self-motivated, positive attitude and pleasing personality. Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
4. Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as multitasking.
5. Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
Educational qualification : BE / ME / B.Tech / M.Tech, BCA / MCA / BCS / MCS, any other degree with relevant IT qualification.