1. Design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
2. Construct solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
3. Get the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
4. Conduct and coordinate with Project Managers and Project Leads to drive the project plan using Scrum methodology and related activities
5. Maintain the requirement traceability matrices and follow up with IT on closure of any open points.
6. Co-ordinate with developers and QA team to clarify business requirements and participate in stand-up meetings when necessary
7. Gather business requirements and create documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions, where required.
8. Participate in and / or lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
9. Responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel.
Candidate Profile :
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Required Skills :
1. Should have deal with international customers before.
2. Should have prior working experience with tools like Asana / Trello / JIRA / Zoho Sprints etc.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
4. Strong experience as business analyst for a minimum of 24 months.
5. Certifications like CCBA / CBAP or PMI-PBA will be advantageous (non- mandatory) for the candidate