Profile : - BigData developer
Experience : - 6 to 8 years
JD : -
1. Big Data Developer with 3 7 years experience Responsibilities Work with large streams of data with tools like Hadoop Spark Kafka Flume Nifi Hive Hbase and Impala New application development and production application support as part of a rapid application development team.
2. Analyze design develop test and implement distributed applications and modules as part of a systems development team Serve as the in house Big Data expert to support a fast paced and dynamic Business Intelligence solutions group.
3. Define migration strategy and design framework loading the data into the Data Lake Provide end to end technical expertise and knowledge in support of architecture design and development of NoSQL solutions.
4. Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization in both written and oral formats Required Qualifications Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related Information Technology discipline 9 years of IT experience with 7 years of experience building Java based solutions in the Business Intelligence domain.
5. Should be able to manage a team technically 5 years of big data experience with hands on working experience in Dev Prod environments Proficient with common developer toolsets such as Java XML JSON REST and Perl 2 years of experience with NoSQL implementation including stream processing preferably Spark Streaming 2 years of experience building data pipelines 2 years of experience with Apache Hadoop tools Exposure to AWS Azure and Google cloud Excellent written verbal and interpersonal skills Strong experience in NOSQL MPP Databases Modeling Preferred Qualifications Experience with Big data ETL tools like Talend and Informatica will be a plus.
6. Experience with Apache Cassandra Redshift and Snowflake Experience programming in Scala and Python Experience working in a fast paced Agile development environment.