Technical Project Manager
Location: Hyderabad, India
Employment Type: Full-Time; Salaried
Compensation: Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial worker experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges, while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation of investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with Innovapptive’s strategic priorities, and second, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables. The STPM will ensure the optimum mix of cost, schedule, performance, and system supportability throughout the life cycle (design, development, testing and evaluation, production and disposition) of each program and will analyze alternative problem solutions and present a case for the recommended solutions with a detailed analysis of risks and return on investment. The TPM manages all phases of Product Development Life Cycle including: analysis and design, configuration and build, testing and training, and deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of project management including all project resources (including partners/subcontractors), project planning, scheduling, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management (internal and partners).
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understand how the product works and how it is used by customers.
- Apply strong engineering principles to drive the development and delivery of the new releases of the products (both major and minor releases). This role has the ultimate responsibility to manage customer satisfaction and team engagement.
- Technically hands-on and support and guide the team members in solutions to customers and driving the best engineering practices for developing software.
- Implement the Agile frameworks in its entirety in the capacity as a flow manager. Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Report to the Project Steering Committee as per the schedule and agreed-upon metrics. Track progress and review project tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer goals.
People Management & Recruitment:
- Recruit and manage the team - Coach and Mentor the team members on career growth including performance management discussions. Be the evangelist for a high-performance culture
- Responsible for Resource planning & Optimization driving with utilization to timely deliverables.
- Should engage the team with team building and motivational activities.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 11-15 years of solid experience in software product development. Should be in a manager role for at least 5+ years.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computers Engineering or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- SCRUM, APM and other agile certificates will be nice to have
- Should have solid experience in software development, especially in Product Development Lifecycle and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
- Past experience in Building and Managing high-performance teams.
- Strong Working Experience in JIRA
- Should have prior software development background.
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong orientation towards Technical and functional aspects of the product.
- A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and
- serves as liaison between project management and project team
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and
- maintaining a strong attention to detail
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with
- a series of constraints
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk
- management, change management, project management
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign / improvement
- Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and
- principles to ensure quality
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and
- organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to
- achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished,
- professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high
- quality work.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to prioritize the backlog.
- Exposure to the SAP Platform is a great plus.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools.
What We Offer:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning & Development - access to wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toastmasters, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR