The professional services role within Arista takes client engagements from initial design
through implementation and migration and continues on to provide in life operational
support. This ensures a seamless transition for customers from initial exposure to full
● Analyze customer situation to develop requirements
● Gather technical requirements for the purpose of designing a network to be deployed.
● Develop and provide designs in line with requirements
○ Write High and Low Level Design documents based on gathered requirements
for guidance and reference during and after Arista network deployment
● Implementation and migration planning detail and support
● Write and execute test plans for purpose of validating newly deployed Arista networks
once the deployment is complete in order to ensure new infrastructures are capable of
carrying production network traffic.
● Work with customers to plan, write, and execute Methods of Procedure documents
outlining steps to seamlessly migrate production network traffic from legacy infrastructure
to the newly deployed Arista Network Fabric.
● Perform Knowledge Transfer Training on Arista network Designs, Platforms, and
Features to Arista Professional Services customers.
● Ongoing operational support to the customer
● Develop professional relationships with customers in order to assist them with Arista
solution deployment projects.
● Assist project Management in developing project plans to track deployment project task
execution, communication cadence with customers, and timelines.
● Travel to customer locations as and when required.
● Specializing in Design and Deployment of Industry Leading Cloud Based Solutions.
● Ability to develop accurate and meaningful requirements for datacenter infrastructure
● Datacenter infrastructure high level and low level design experience.
● Advanced network protocol knowledge.
● Linux operating system knowledge
● Experience of working with all levels of the business from the engineering deck to the
● Experience of delivering technical and operational training to customers.● Python programming skills would be advantageous
● Project management skills would be advantageous
Qualifications, skills and experience
The candidate is likely to have:
● A computer science (or similar) degree
● 5+ years of industry experience focused on IP networks
● Excellent written and verbal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.