Mandatory skills :
Position : Design & CAD Modeling (UG-NX) Engineer.
Added Advantage : Parametric Modeling & Expression based design, Experience in Generators.
Knowledge & skills required :
Working experience on mechanical design aspects of Starter Motor / Generator and high level
of drafting & 3D CAD modelling skills.
Sound understanding on mechanical design, manufacturing process of various components
and engineering materials.
Responsible for preparing and presenting mechanical designs at design reviews along with
support design teams.
Responsible for reporting progress of all assigned tasks to the Engineering Lead Manager
and Project Management teams.
Creation of technical reports and documentation as required for Lead platforms.
Some of key skills require :
TEAMCENTER Skills :
1. Creation and Handling of Assemblies and Components in TC.
2. Knowledge of moving the assemblies and components into Status.
3. New revision creations of existing models / assembly.
4. Part import from other servers(Remote-Import).
NX Skills :
1. Assembly approach methods.
2. Strong command on layers and reference sets of Both assemblies and component modeling
3. Modeling skills : Advanced Parametric modeling.
4. Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly process modeling.
5. GD&T knowledge, drafting in NX.
SAP skills :
1. Creation, Editing and Handling of change numbers, material numbers & document numbers.
2. Knowledge on STATUS releasing and components position in SAP.
3. Sorting issues and rectifying the errors in SAP (Ex : - releasing issues).
4. Knowledge on Offer drawings etc.
5. Part nomenclature of starters & alternators (Numbering System).,