1. You can work on a truly Agile team, with small user stories, week-long sprints, weekly retrospectives, and a strong emphasis on test automation for all code changes.
2. You can work closely and iteratively with developers, testers, and user experience designers.
3. You can work confidently in a complex development environment with two source code vaults and three separate applications communicating via inter-process communication.
4. You can embrace frequent communication with distributed scrum teams in US and Shanghai.
5. You can competently navigate large legacy code bases and be able to troubleshoot problems and find surgical solutions within them.
6. You are flexible and can respond quickly to multiple priorities under changing conditions.
7. You program primarily in C using Microsoft Visual Studio on Windows, and Xcode on OS X.
8. You are accustomed to preparing submission documents for code submissions, and you participate actively in code reviews.
9. You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
Experience : 2 - 6 years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications.
1. Development in C with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies
2. Windows programming and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
3. Mac programming and experience with Xcode IDE
4. Experience in all aspects of the AutoCAD application development including graphics, command line interface, database, and functional capabilities
6. Experience with QT a plus
7. Mechanical Engineering background a plus
8. Working knowledge of Agile.