In line with management priorities / objectives and under the direct supervision of the General Manager - Sales Operations in charge, the Branch Managers s primary responsibility is to optimize sales and net margins across his territory for all lines of products.
To this end, he shall organize, lead, coach and manage the sales teams and site operations teams. His mission will be supported by the pool of sales, operations, accounts and other team in the respective region reporting to him and various product line managers and experts under the General Manager - Sales Operations and the National Operation manager.
His main activities will cover following :
General Management laying down terms, systems and processes for effective management and control of North and East Branch operations comprising of sales, marketing, operations and other administrative functions.
Supervising, coordinating and executing given tasks with his main focus on increasing profit of the respective regions.
Collections (A / R)
Quality (Customer activities)
To achieve this objective, he will :
Drive the sales to reach or exceed budget expectations and five years plan objectives in terms of sales, revenue and margin by DIN and corresponding DCG consolidation.
Grow the network of contractors, fabricators, distributors or agents and other channel partners, as appropriate, to optimize overall market coverage of all products in region.
Track major construction projects across the branch geographical region, including but not limited to : Civil infrastructure, Urban Development, Maritime projects.
Identify projects offering sales potential and develop strategy and mapping to secure those projects.
Define and lead the sales strategy, in discussion with and approved by Management, to secure key strategic projects. Identification of key projects and monitoring them by taking lead with the delegation to branch team of sales, operations, accounts, administration and in coordination with PLMs, DIN HO & factory support personnel (accounts, finance, HR, Supply Chain, Production and admin and coordinators).
Support and Execute the implementation of growth strategy plans approved by the management.
Design & manage brand image building and product awareness campaigns and launches for mass as well as niche segment.
Ensure the profitability of each product and market under his responsibility.
Identify and propose cross-selling strategies between the different product lines.
Share and integrate best sales practices across the regions.
Be a lead negotiator and facilitator in strategic negotiations / clients / projects.
Ensure optimal contractual terms and conditions are secured in line with group legal policy.
Ensure timely collections and minimize risk of write-offs, bad debts, etc. through strong review, strict implementation of credit control policies.
Should participate for all meetings (internal and external), training, reviews as per company guidelines from time to time.
Promote internal cooperation and communication (coaching and training) as well as systems (CRM, and marketing tools) in line with group policies, whilst adapting to local business practices and cultural diversity of teams.
Provide monthly report about the branch activities, which includes but not limited to forecast, budget, collection plan, sales force updation, etc.
Ensure proper update of the sales and operation forecast from all territories and timely delivery to the General Manager - Sales Operations and administration team
Ensure DIN sites and deliverables to customers strictly adheres to agreed Quality norms, guidelines and policies.
Utilize public information and personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads. Conduct competition analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
Within the limits set in the authorization charts, manage solely all commercial and operational aspects of the branch related activities.
Pro-actively consult with General Manager - Sales Operations to deal with situations exceeding the limits set by the authorization charts and requiring a cross-organization coordination.
1. Selling skills To apply sales skills in the job following suitable process adapted to the context
2. Contract management To write, review, improve the contract, propose to management and handle with clients
3. Local business development To seek for business opportunities, identify and develop business
4. Market analysis To collect and analyze information's on a specific market, customers, projects etc.
5. Finance for sales To implement financial components for a suitable contract closing after negotiation : terms of payment, bank account, etc.,
6. First contact communication To make effective phone calls and meeting in order to open the door for right contact persons in a company / project and convince them to enter into a business relation
7. Sales presentation To prepare all selling materials before the presentation in order to be nice, sharp & attractive then to conduct the presentation in front of lots of people
8. Market knowledge To define the main players (customers, competition) and projects in the market(s), construction habits, price levels, tendencies etc.
9. Customers relations management To build up and maintain fruitful personal relations with key personnel of customers to support long term satisfaction.
10. Negotiation for sales To negotiate with a customer about a sales opportunity without losing track of the overriding objective of increasing profitability.
11 Sales strategy To develop, propose and communicate sales strategy and goals to support the business' mission on medium- and long-term results
12. Cross culture To adapt and deal with different types of people (customers) and know how to adapt his own behavior to suit them in a good way.
13. Customer knowledge To implement research process on customers in his area of responsibility, the key contact persons, structure, focus, strengths, weaknesses, habits.
14. Providing Motivational Support
16. General Management Supervise sales, marketing, site operations activities, finance and administration of regional branch