s world Do you have the learner mindset, are willing to un-learn old skills and learn new ones every day Are you excited by the potential of influencing the state of security of our entire company If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
Digital Security & Risk Engineering (DSRE), an organization led by Microsoft s Chief Information Security Officer, enables Microsoft to deliver the most trusted devices and services.
DSRE s vision is to ensure all information and services are protected, secured, and available for appropriate use through innovation and a robust risk framework.
DSRE is looking for a suitable candidate to join as a security engineering Program Manager (PM). As an engineering PM your core responsibility will be to convert security requirements to actionable technical requirements for the engineering teams.
Your partnership with the engineering teams will allow complex security controls, to be developed, automated, and deployed in a manner that provides a high level of assurance on their effectiveness.
You will also get opportunities to work with our product groups to give feedback and make our 1st-party security applications the best tools for our customers.
1. Partner with engineering teams and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and convert into actionable, built in SRE principles and efficient technical projects.
2. Drive and influence the design, writing and delivery of security solution to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of the security controls.
3. Identify and / or analyze problems relating to mission critical services and manage the building of automation to prevent problem recurrence, with the goal of automating response to all nonexceptional service conditions.
4. Ensuring projects are planned and managed proactively, in line with roadmap or requirements and to finish projects as per schedule.
5. Collaborate with internal customers / service managers and capture the overall project requirement( scope, end state and success criteria).
6. Develop and circulate end-to-end program artifacts for all program phases (planning, building, testing, delivering) and the all-up program.
7. Provide frequent, comprehensive communication of program status, challenges and roadmaps.
1. 5+ years of work experience, with 2+ years of program management experience.
2. Experience with modern engineering practices like Agile.
3. Experience managing projects members across different teams and time zones. 4. Good understanding of large enterprise IT infrastructure, and cloud platforms like Azure.
5. Good understanding of information security concepts.
6. Skills to fetch, analyze data and drive a data-driven program management.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.