The Mobile Application Developer role requires in-depth knowledge and experience to work independently as well as help lead the architectural design, development, and enhancement of applications that are to be deployed in mobile apps in support of Enerpac industrial tools.
Role And Responsibilities :
1. Possesses a solid understanding of the overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for crossplatform mobile applications.
Uses this in-depth technical knowledge to help solve complex problems for mobile app deployment
2. Utilizes knowledge of best practices to develop cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) application using Xamarin, or other similar tools.
3. Writes high-quality code for the mobile application for native and rich user experiences
4. Translates business requirements into technical specifications
5. Estimates technical requirements and breaks down work to user stories and tasks
6. Plans, develops, tests, deploys and monitors cross-platform mobile apps in a DevOps model
7. Collaborates with senior roles on various prototypes, or proof of concept, to test solutions
8. Coaches, supports and trains other developers and engineers
9. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities :
1. 5+ years developing & managing cross-platform mobile projects with .NET, using C#, LINQ, Rest APIs.
2. Experience with Xamarin Forms and Xamarin Native development (Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Droid), Xamarin Studio or Xamarin for Visual Studio on both Apple iOS and Android platforms.
3. Creating custom controls and customizing existing controls for Xamarin Apps
4. UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app development, XAML and Visual Studio
5. Developing mobile applications for a cloud-based solution (e.g. Azure integrations like Enterprise single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, integration with Azure Storage, etc.)
6. Mobile App Services, Push Notifications for both Android and iOS
7. Knowledge of Mobile Bluetooth communication with various sensors, NFC and RFID communications
8. HockeyApp / Visual Studio App Center with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) / DevOps for Mobile Apps.
9. Automation Testing for Xamarin
10. Feature development like offline and sync, Social integration with Facebook, Twitter, Google.
11. Deploy applications to the Apple App Store or to Google Play
12. Profiling cross-platform application using Xamarin Profiler
13. Various code repositories like Git, TFS, etc.
14. Experience in SOLID principles, design patterns, and MVVM Architecture.
15. Familiarity and use of common wireframe tools, like Adobe XD, etc
16. Developing in an Agile methodology with DevOps
17. Experience with IOT data is a plus
Qualifications And Education Requirements : Strong understanding and knowledge of the following :
1. Overall 5+ years of experiences in Mobile app development (3+ years with Xamarin Forms & Xamarin Native)
2. Previous development experiences on Native Android and IOS (using Core Java, Swift / XCode)
3. Ability to work in a global and virtual environment and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
4. Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced & complex environment and utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.