We are hiring Head Operations for Water Projects (Sewerage Treatment Plant, Water Treatment Plant, Pipe laying work, Dam Irrigation, river rejuvenation, Desalination Plant etc.
based at Mumbai Location. The incumbent will be responsible for Executing the projects on time within budgets by establishing world class processes, systems, work methods and culture.
Interested professional may apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for Business Growth (Turnover, Project Margin, Employee Productivity)
2. Responsible for managing Project Life Cycle MOB to DEMOB.
3. Review of Operational Plan to ensure Positive Cash Flow consistently.
4. Maintaining cordial relationship with internal customers, Suppliers, Partners & Client.
5. Maintain optimum level of Productivity to ensure Deliverables within fixed timelines.
6. Resource Forecasting & Planning (Man, Material & Money).
7. Capability building for respective business.
8. Oversee & Manage Billing & Claims.
9. Interdepartmental co-ordination for resource mobilization and utilization of equipment.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Tech / B.E in Civil
Must possess experience in similar nature of projects
Role : Project Head - Construction
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Functional Area :
Functional Area :
Role Category : Construction / Manufacturing
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ' ' are preferred keyskills
UG : B.Tech / B.E. in Civil
Contact Company : Tata Projects
Reference Id : HOPS / WAT /