Recruitment & retention managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns2.
Assist in hiring, including developing job descriptions and job advertisements and screening & interviewing candidates.3.
Develop, implement and manage a centralized recruiting process.4. Oversee handling of employment-related inquiries, such as employment verification requests and unemployment compensation inquiries and proceedings.
5. The complete process of new joining employees6. Provide current and prospective employees with information about HR policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
7. The complete process of Account opening, I-card for new joining.Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
8. Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and harassment, and recommend needed changes.
9. Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes10. Prepare and maintain accurate records, files and reports including responsibility for maintaining personnel records.
11. Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.12. Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
13. Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates.
14. Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organizations personnel policies and practices.
15.Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.16. Willingness to travel and visit all our depots at regular interval.
17.Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.18.Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.