Roles and Responsibilities
- Company:Serigor, Inc.
- Department: Presales, Alliances and Solution
- Experience: 2 - 6 Years
- Type of Role: Individual Contributor
- Reports to: Director Presales and Solution
- Location: Delhi is preferred. Remote is also fine
- Shift:EST Time Zone
Senior partnership associate is a marketing professional responsible for establishing and nurturing strategic enterprise partnerships with organizations such as AWS, Microsoft, Salesforce, etc., according to Serigors overarching objective and strategic goals.
If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a bright enthusiastic partnership associate who is full of ideas to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted enterprise partners.
- Create a systematic process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Research and understand various partnership programs of enterprise clients.
- Prepare an initial plan to enlist Serigor as a registered partner.
- Work with the enterprise partners to achieve various levels of partnership.
- Prepare a plan for enterprise partnership elevation and secure management approval for the same.
- Work with enterprise partners and internal teams to elevate Serigor's partnership.
- Work with enterprise partners to acquire the required information and approvals to support various sales pursuits.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization you will represent Serigors brand and be our partners liaison internally.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience working in the IT industry helping companies build enterprise partnerships.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and research capability.
- Hands-on and direct experience in building enterprise partnerships and driving outcomes with referenceable business results.
- Proactive and organized individual with meticulous planning capability.
Powered by JazzHR