The Front-End Developer’s primary responsibility is to code high-performance websites for our enterprise clients. These will include websites, mobile web apps, intranets, commerce solutions, and community sites.
- Build Web components as per the Epsilon's style guides specified by the UX team.
- Implement new features for Epsilon's products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into fully functional user interface integrated with backend business application components.
- Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
- Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products
- Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience
- Continuously research new and best coding practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 8+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
- Degree in computer science, design or related field
- Proficient working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
- Self-starter and passionate learner
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git or bit-bucket
- Experience working in an Agile team structure
- Experience working alongside UX team
- Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you