1. Clarifying and understanding the product requirements from product managers
2. Work with scrum team members to break user stories into design / implementation / unit tests
3. Work with QA team members to resolve all the problems / issues found and eventually deliver high quality product on time
4. Fully competent in the design, implementation and maintenance of a production-level code
5. Provide solutions for a wide range of complex problems. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions, with limited direction.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification : Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Experience : Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience with Ruby On Rails or other similar MVC web development framework (Laravel, Django, Spring MVC, ASP.NET MVC).
Required Skills :
2. Familiar with Linux and / or OS X development environment (Ubuntu / Debian is preferred)
3. Expertise with traditional RDBMS SQL development including PostgreSQL / Oracle / MySQL / SQLite
4. Expertise with web security concepts and caching techniques such as Memcache, Redis etc.
5. Knowledge of web services implementation techniques such as REST or SOAP
6. Proven ability to learn new technologies and programming languages quickly
7. Demonstrated experience analyzing and troubleshooting complex problems
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with a global team
9. Self-motivated and be able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new things quickly.