Channel Development Manager - Sales
About Company : General Insurance Firm
Please make sure candidate should qualify checklist written below :
Does the candidate have experience in team handling?
Is the candidate working in Insurance company?
Exp. : 5.0 - 12.0 Years
Annual Fixed CTC Min : 5.0 Lacs Max : 8.0 Lacs
Qualification : MBA
Recommended keywords From Insurance industry, preferred with Team handling experience
Target Companies : Life Insurance; Health Insurance
Working days 5
Channel Development Manager - Health Sales.
Note : This is a Team Leader profile with a team size of 5 Sales Manager.
1. Managing and growing the channel.
2. Recruitment of Sales Manager ensuring the individual target of the team members are met.
3. Ensure the agent activation and the agent productivity for the Team.
4. Owner of the P&L - Maintaining the operations in cost given and ensuring the critical parameters are in line
5. Responsible for achieving the top line, SM target achievement, and agent activation and productivity
6. Provide end to end solutions to agents thereby ensuring that service level commitments are met. Nil service escalations
7. Coordination with the various departments for the approvals and smooth issuance of the Proposal
8. Nil Discrepancy in the documentation
9. Conducting Periodic training sessions for team members
10. Ensuring renewal targets are achieved and service level commitments are met.
11. Key account management - develop and manage the Key (ref : updazz.com)