Job Description :
You will start as a trainee and will be offered a full-time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
You will spend 80% of your time in the application, software design and development of websites and software applications.
You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
You will work in close coordination with the co-founders and deliver cutting edge products for clients and get hands-on exposure on the entire lifecycle of software development from requirements gathering to design, programming to deployment.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Graduates with any of the following degrees :
B.Sc. (CS, IT) + MCA
BCA + MCA
B.Tech. / B.E. Computer Science or Information Technology
B.Tech. / B.E. Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication
2. Should have delivered at least two software programming projects as part of your education.
3. Good understanding of object-oriented programming
4. In tune with the latest developments in the Mobile and Web landscape
5. Self-learner and result oriented approach
6. Good written and verbal communication skills
7. Consistent track record of first-class throughout