With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions.
Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency.
Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.
4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com . Follow Kennametal : Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Position : Customer Service (MSG- North India)
Education Qualification :
1. B.E. (Mechanical / Mechatronics) with minimum 10 years of experience in machine tools industry.
2. Diploma (Mechanical / Mechatronics) with minimum 12 years of experience in machine tool industry.
Required Technical Experience (Mechanical) :
1. Should have hands on working experience of Special Purpose Machines & CNC General Purpose Machines & VTLs.
2. Should have strong ability to read & understand Mechanical drawings.
3. Should have strong ability to read & understand Hydraulic & Pneumatic circuits.
4. Should have knowledge of Geometric test chart and alignment checking.
5. Should have flair & ability for in-depth trouble shooting analysis of field problems.
6. Should be conversant with QC tools, why-why analysis, root cause analysis, 8D analysis and problem reporting. Interact with HO - Designs and Assembly for CAPA.
7. Should have knowledge of Cp / Cpk study and its analysis.
8. Must have hands on experience to commissioning of the different types of CNC & PLC controlled machines.
9. Handle independently the field issues, customer complaints and servicing issues.
10. Plan / schedule preventive maintenance, shut down maintenance at customer’s site.
11. Co-ordinate with HO- Designs, Assembly and Customer service for attending field complaints, spares requirement.
12. Communicate with accessories suppliers to resolve problems related to their units’ problems / quality issues etc.
13. Attend break down calls on highest priority.
Preferred Experience (Electrical) :
1. Basic knowledge of Fanuc, Mitsubishi & Siemens CNC controls.
2. Basic knowledge of PLCs like Siemens / Mitsubishi.
3. Exposure of handling variable frequency drives like Control Technique, Mitsubishi, Siemens & Danfoss etc.
4. Exposure on checking & editing PLC program for above controllers and make correction would be an added advantage.
Other important requirements :
1. Good written & spoken English communication skills.
2. Should have good administrative skills with having prior exposure of heading a team of Engineers & Technicians.
3. Should have flair for customer service job & be able to understand and address customers’ need competently.
4. Good soft skills, data management & presentation skills are must.
5. Willingness to travel extensively & at times at short notices.
6. Ability of in-depth analysis with strong analytical skills.
7. Spoken Languages- English, Hindi. Other regional language would be added advantage.
8. Capability to extend technical support to team (both KIL and extended Service providers team)
of Engineers & Technicians, Mentor & Train the team, Guide the team members in case of critical requirements.
9. Should have experience of Spares & Service Management with focus on revenue generation.
10. Should have positive attitude and self-motivated.
11. To be self-starter / take self-initiative to lead the team from front.
12. Create rapport with Customer’s project, production and maintenance team.
13. Preferred age group : Above minimum 32 Years & above.
14. Capability to evaluate and bring on board / handle 3rd party service providers to handle spike load.
15. Should be ready to relocate to Gurgaon & stay in the vicinity of Kennametal office.
Equal Opportunity Employer