The HR & Learning Technology team delivers best in class solutions to hire, grow and inspire talent at Visa. This people management role will help us grow our HR Technology solution delivery team in Bangalore with support of key applications including Workday, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow and custom HR solutions built by Visa. The successful candidate should not only have expertise in these technologies, but they will also be responsible for helping us build out a team of systems analysts.
- Leads projects from solution design through delivery
- Responsible for defining the solution team and project estimates
- Ensure solution meets business needs
- Promote architectural principles in solutions
- Lead solution teams
- Provide detailed input to project plans
- Identify and mitigate risks early
- Deliver the solution “on time, as promised”
- Meet quality standards through testing
- Meet security standards
- Partner with product manager to validate solution and ensure successful deployment
- Manage SW vendor to ensure business / tech standards are met
- Consult on technical architecture based on product needs
- Promote ideas that mature existing solutions
- Continually mature delivery processes
- Sustain existing solutions
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders
- Unconditionally escalate all risks and delays via proper reporting.
Technical skillset, Understanding of application lifecycle, Focus on Code complete milestone, Plan for incremental delivery and gather continuous feedback, Avoid down time, Avoid preventable failures, Conduct retrospectives on failures or delays, Expert in multiple project methodologies (Agile - Waterfall - Iterative), Project delivery experience, Experience managing / controlling budgets, Effective communicator of technical concepts / presentation skills, Ability to inform and educate and influence technical leaders and business partners to support goals & initiatives, Experience overseeing medium to large teams, Understand resource forecasting, Manage external vendors, Ability to define and track milestones, Ability to identify and communicate risks and mitigation options.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.