Lead Development - ( 2000002302 )
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation.
This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
1. Performing data ingestion and extraction in HDFS
2. Writing complex hive queries for data processing as and when needed
3. Writing shell scripts for data processing, cleansing and DB connectivity
4. Developing / Monitoring / bug-fixing control-M jobs
5. Writing queries in Teradata for data ingestion and extraction through TD utilities
6. Automating the manual L3 tasks
7. Performing end to end test for any Production release
8. Co-ordinating production deployments for interface between EDMp and Mantas
9. Performing post production bug fixes and support for interface between EDMp and Mantas for all live countries
Good communication skill to interact with different upstreams / downstreams / PSS / Dev team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .