Job Description : Job Description
Job Title : Android Developer
Job Location : Mumbai
Reports to : Team Lead
The main responsibility of an Android Developer is to develop applications for devices that are powered by the Android operating system
1) Native application development experience in Android using Android Studio, with Android SDK.
2) Minimum of 5 applications developed(Minimum 2 project Developed using Kotlin) and published in Play Store
3) Experience in consuming Web Services REST / JSON, XML / SOAP, HTTP using Retrofit 2 / Volley
4) Knowledge in Android Architecture Components
5) Experience in use of SQLite Db,Firebase Messaging (FCM), Location APIs, Google Maps APIs, Camera, GPS, Rich UX and Google Services
Education : BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc
Development Experience on Android based Handheld Device.
JAVA,Kotlin, Android Studio, Native android apps
Native application development experience in ios
Knowledge in Jetpack Components ,Kotlin Coroutine, android encryption algorithms
1) Functional : Enterprise Mobility Development experience
2) Behavioral : Good Communication and analytical skills.