1. Work as part of a production operations team to design, estimate, develop and implement customer solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
2. Establish testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release.
3. Collaborate with product owners on user story generation and refinement.
4. Collaborate with other developers as necessary to resolve different tasks.
5. Monitor and report to management and / or technical lead on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
6. Continuously expand knowledge in area of specialization.
7. Perform other duties as required.
Candidate Profile :
Education : BS Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
Experience : 2 - 3 Years
Required Skills :
1. Experience with programming languages, programming techniques, web development technologies and use of databases.
2. Good SQL and PL-SQL skills
3. Good Business Analyst skills (Gathering requirements, creating test plans, etc.)
4. ETL Tools, Java, SQL Optimization, Control-M, and Tableau experience are beneficial
5. Experience in the automotive domain a plus