Role Description :
Senior Developers with AEM and JEE experience
Key Responsibilities :
1. Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities / work items
2. Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis
3. Participate / Lead in design discussions & client meetings
4. Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices / policies
5. Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development
6. Contribute to the Adobe AEM CoE
Educational Background : Full time BTech / MCA Degree
Experience (overall IT experience) : 4+ years
Skills Mandatory :
Over 4+ year experience developing J2EE web applications.
Over 3+ years of sexperience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management(WCM) and Digital Asset Management(DAM) solutions using AEM platform.
Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate
Experience to other web technologies like Search, XML, XSL etc.
Experience in configuring and performance tuning enterprise application servers i.e., Weblogic server, Websphere Server, JBoss, etc.
Secondary Skills :
Experience in configuring and performance tuning of AEM servers.
Experience in multisite manager and have experience in Responsive website.
Good understanding of social media applications, search engines, tagging, integration with salesforce, CRM etc.