Job Description : Responsibilities :
1. Have a passion for designing, coding and maintaining complex modules that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
2. Building enterprise-level responsive and reusable UI components, define accessibility & governance. End-to-end implementation of features.
3. Should be good in writing unit test cases and should be familiar with unit testing frameworks of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
4. Assist the Quality Assurance team by providing assistance to testers as needed to determine system problems and participate in reviews.
5. Hands-on experience developing Accessibility compliance applications.
6. Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
7. Mentor, train, develop and serve as knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers.
8. Strong technical problem-solving skill with a very good understanding of CI / CD pipelines
1. Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus
2. 5+ years of experience in JAVA development
3. Working experience of Java 8 features like Futures, Streams is mandatory.
4. Must be analytical, adept to problem solving, and have a strong attention to detail.
5. Should have working knowledge in any messaging architecture (example : akka actor system) with debugging skill.
8. Should have worked in multiple projects for the creation of application UI using frameworks like Angular JS or angular framework
9. Familiar with agile development and unit testing methods.