All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Experiences and Preferences:
• 10 to 12 years of industry experience preferably on Telecommunication domain
• Good knowledge on BSS application and its data structure
• Good knowledge on BSS-Billing System preferably Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (BRM), PDC and ECE application
• Prior knowledge on data base management, preferably a large-scale BSS-OSS transformation pproject is must
• The candidate is expected to understand the existing system in detail and architect a TOBE State Data Model, based on existing model and the challenges faced.
• Prepare accurate DB design and architecture documents and reports for stakeholders as required and on demand.
• Design and implement the migration of data from legacy systems to new Oracle BRM/ECE Application.
• Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
• Should enable focus on scaling up the migration framework by driving delivery efficiencies and automation.
• Offer support by responding to problems/Issues in a timely manner.
• Map data sources and targets for data movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate integrity and quality of all data.
• Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure integrity of data.
• Prepare documents for data architecture and maintain knowledge base for the data structure.
• Develop business cases, requirements, enterprise architecture blue print, detailed blue print and be the principle evangelist for the bespoke solution.
• Ability to critically analyze requirements and ensure completeness from a quality requirement perspective
• Design, Develop, Migration, Integration and configuring a robust ETL solution ie. determine database structural requirements by analyzing the current tool and evaluating improvements on current systems
• Define ETL physical structure and functional capabilities to accommodate data integration requirements, back-up, storage and recovery of an ETL process
• Should be able to identity various solutions for a problem and provide the recommendation for a solution, based on identifiable and measurable factors.
• Maintain overall performance of components involved in Data Integration through any ETL tools by identifying and resolving production and application development problems
• Provide support to data integration and ETL components by coding utilities, responding to questions, and resolving problems
• Document and manage issues and actions for the various IT components in the solution
• Provide overall support to ensure the successful Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment of a solution. Also, provide support in developing training materials and conducting training from a Data Architecture and model perspective to teams
• Strong analysis skills and ability to suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of solutions based on Telecom industry and monetization applications
• Assessment of data quality.
• Management of risks associated with Data Migration.
• Work with data archiving team to provide data for them to populate data into the archive as appropriate.
• Support the program plan for each iteration of data migration.
• Work with the functional / technical team to understand what data needs to be redacted.
• Strong Database knowledge :
o Creation and Administration of table spaces
o Loading and re-organizing of table spaces
o Database optimization and performance tuning
o Database administration
General Skills/ Abilities:
• Should have a positive attitude and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate well with all stakeholders at all levels, technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
• Leadership skills and ability to work well with diverse team members
• Ability to work with different points-of-view and lead the team to convergence, while always keeping the project objectives in sight
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent personal organization skills and ability to take things to closure without follow-ups
• Knowledge of reporting dashboards
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire