Job ID : 115221
Required Travel : Minimal
Managerial - No
Location : : India- Delhi (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future.
From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation
What will your job look like?
1) Designing and developing high- volume, low- latency applications for mission- critical systems and delivering high- availability and performance.
2) Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
3) Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4) Ensure designs are following specifications.
5) Prepare and produce releases of software components.
6) Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
1) BTech / MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from recognized college.
2) Excellent aptitude, algorithmic and puzzle solving skills.
3) Proven hands- on Software Development experience.
4) Proven working experience of 4+ years in Java development.
5) Good Knowledge in server-side scripting technologies - Node JS / PHP Scripting.
6) Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
7) Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns Factory Pattern, Singleton Pattern.
8) Good Experience in Multithreading.
Good to have :
1) Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management etc.)
2) Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
3) Experience in the Spring Framework
4) Experience scripting in PowerShell.
5) Experience working in Data Visualization tool like Grafana / Kibana etc.
6) Experience in GraphQL / Rest API.
7) Experience working in html templating tools like Velocity / Free Marker etc.
Why you will love this job :
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce